Monday, March 23, 2015

Pearls

Stardate: February 1, 3999

Ralph,

I didn't realize that you had such evil dreams! And your sojourn to the Star Cathedral and your discussions with the holy men there are great gifts to you, love. I hate that this situation has pulled a shadow over what could be like the finding of a Pearl of great value.

Go, please! get thee to the heart of the Cathendau Forest and see what wisdom or message can be found there from the hermit. Do not let my troubles on the station poison your heart and darken your soul. I have sought safety and shelter with the kindly librarian for a few weeks; he has obliged graciously. I believe it was directed by the One from Above that I've come to this safe harbor. In fact, the elderly gentleman fairly burst with outrage at my mistreatment. much like you have. I am safe for now and now I approach my readings of the Book with renewed purpose just as you have advised.

I fear I have stirred the fighting lion in you. There is a thin line between revenge and righteous wrath, one comes from purity of heart, the other can pull one into deep darkness. Let not vengeance be your portion, but let love and wisdom guide you on the last leg of your journey. I urge you, go to the Mysterious One and receive such priceless pearls from him as you can.

Dearest,
Magdalene

No comments:

Post a Comment